The On Logistics Team is looking for a quick-thinking and detail-oriented Warehouse Specialist to join our growing team as we drive excellence in distribution operations. This role will act as a liaison between our Americas Regional Headquarters in Portland, Oregon, our Global Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and our Atlanta logistics service provider (3PL). This is an opportunity to build and improve On's 3PL warehouse and logistics processes through collaboration with regional customer service and distribution teams on a variety of operational and strategic topics. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, while continuously seeking new and improved ways to achieve operational excellence, while focusing on the customer experience.
This role is based onsite at our 3PL logistics provider in the Atlanta area. If you have experience in similar roles and work well in a growth environment, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as main point of contact for daily order priorities for outbound e-commerce, wholesale, and retail orders in collaboration with the Customer Service Team based in Portland, Oregon and the onsite 3PL team.
- Communicate daily regarding order confirmations, tracking, and/or product availability with a solution-oriented mindset concerning business risks
- Drive key processes, clarification, and standardization by training 3PL staff members on vendor guidelines for key accounts in partnership with our Customer Compliance team while ensuring requirements are followed.
- Build and manage relationships within the 3PL and onsite team to support the highest service level and smooth operations meeting KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
- Contribute to quarterly business review meetings with 3PL partner and drive continuous improvement in support of strategic projects related to outbound order processing, service, and quality.
- 3+ years' experience working within a warehousing/logistics environment, with focus on customer service
- Detail-oriented, data and process driven, with a good understanding of what matters in delivering good customer experience and ease of doing business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience using ERP and/or WMS systems
- This role involves constant moving, reaching, grabbing, climbing stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, and crouching. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Meet The Team
We are a collaborative and diverse operations team who work with all departments to deliver our product to the customer on time and with the highest quality possible. We take pride in exceeding expectations and driving operational excellence by establishing and improving processes, challenging the status quo, and utilizing our external resources when needed.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.