At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Through your passion for IT you will provide a highly professional experience for our internal global customers and external partners. As the Ask IT Analyst you are the human face of Burberry IT. Ask IT is operational between the hours of 8am and 12am, 7 days a week.RESPONSIBILITIES
Delivering World Class IT Service, use a range of systems and tools to:
- Understand customer needs in phone, email, chat and other interactions
- Accurately identify and analyse service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services
- Help customers to resolve incidents and complete requests immediately where possible
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant second and third line teams where applicable
- Proactively manage backlogs of requests and incidents so that they are progressed to resolution within expected timescales, escalating where necessary
- Document and share knowledge and best practice with Ask IT colleagues globally
- Operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies, procedures and processes
- Be available to work flexible shifts
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written English language
- Demonstrable experience in an IT analyst role, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- Worked in a variety of team structures and environments
- The team supports the following technologies and working knowledge of these is beneficial. Training will be provided.
- PC / Windows, Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
- Printers & Scanners, Audio Visual (AV)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ICS || n/a ||