JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTIONKEY RESPONSIBILITIES1, GL related
- Responsible for general ledger at high standard according to monthly and yearly timelines; Strictly follow schedule and complete closing under local and global policy.
- Make provision/accruals/amortization and other month end adjustments at GL level.
- Liaise with other departments to confirm monthly accrual breakdown.
- Work closely with AP team to reverse accrual when actual payment has been submitted through Open Text.
- Request and review accrual supporting before posting to SAP at the year end.
- Prepare and review account reconciliation for key BS accounts on monthly basis, follow up outstanding issues efficiently.
- Collaborate with global to handle lease summary, agreement translation and submission.
- Support on Group and PRC audit
- Support on finance project
- Support company business expansion and other ad hoc projects upon necessary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with accounting qualification.
- Above 5 years GL accounting experience, preferable in retail industry and in a multinational company.
- Familiar with SAP, Concur, MS Office software and power point.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of PRC Accounting Principle
- and US GAAP.
- Responsible, hands on, independent, initiative and with multi-task skills.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .