PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business MISSION
Contributes to managing marketing activities for the respective division(s) including market research, promotions, events, to meet company's business requirements within policies and frameworks established by the Headquarters. DURING YOUR INTERNSHIP, YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• Contributes in reporting internally and externally about technical specifications and content of marketing implementations, in cooperation with Marketing Managers
• Provides briefs for the production of materials, both for Corporate and for external agencies, in cooperation with Marketing Managers
• Handles with communication material at different levels: translates, adapts and manages corporate newsletters, banners, etc. under supervision of marketing Managers
• Support on exploring and managing marketing activities in store
• Establishes and maintains contacts and partnerships with vendors and suppliers for the respective working area
• Seasonal update of marketing materials for partner and franchisee ABOUT YOU
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Fluent in English and Italian, both writing and speaking is required
- Excel, Power Point - Photoshop is a plus
- Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- High proactivity and results-oriented
- Exceptional commitment to teamwork and ability to handle multi-tasks with tight deadlines.
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A super modern approach to Fashion, Omnichannel, we are pioneering the industry
- An hybrid-working program that empowers our associates to work from everywhere (where applicable)
- An yearly welfare program, iOS devices, superb Application to enhance collaboration
- A best in class People's Place inside the Milan Office
- A fantastic environment where you can fail fast and learn fast