The Director North America Influence, PR and Events will lead the strategic development of the Calvin Klein North America regional Influencer program, local press strategy, and local event activations. This role will partner closely with Global Influence, PR and Brand Experience teams to localize strategies and effectively execute within key regional markets to enhance brand and commercial goals.
The ideal candidate will be connected to the regional culture calendar in key North America markets and have a keen understanding of building highly effective initiatives to drive product energy and consideration. They will have strong relationships with up and coming/micro influencers and local press, as well as have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Influencer strategy for North America and build the 360 approach across talent, product and storytelling for the influencer channel.
- Lead both organic seeding and paid partnerships to supplement Global talent and amplify regional product strategy, focused on the mid/micro influencer space
- Drive regional events strategy for mid/micro Influencer activations and local retail events aligned to the North America cultural calendar and Global Marketing calendar to deliver engaging experiences.
- Drive local press stories and product focused local editorial, exploring Influencer integrations where possible, and helping supplement Global storytelling
- Works cross-functionally with merchandising and channel leads to develop seasonal and annual influencer frameworks aligned to regional brand and commercial objectives with the goal to drive awareness and consideration of our target consumer.
- Lead the regional Influence, editorial and events calendar and collaborate with global Social Media and PR team to build out owned and earned communication plan seasonally.
- Oversees regional Influencer budget for paid partnerships and events.
- Oversees all reporting around Influencer, editorial and linked events in alignment with key seasonal and campaign objectives.
- Responsible for reporting on key KPIs of Influence and Editorial performance (in partnership with global channels) to measure against benchmarks, product performance and engagement
- Establish strong relationships and collaboration with relevant stakeholders throughout the organization (Design, Merchandising, Collabs, VM, Creative, Media, Social) to inform on-going and always-on planning and business/brand alignment throughout the season.
- Event and experiential activation ownership inclusive of planning and execution (e.g., guest experience, event layout, agency and vendor management, entertainment bookings, décor and scenic, asset creation, catering, permitting and logistics, contract negotiations); production schedules and timelines; budget ownership; and post event ROI reporting.
- Foster and maintain relationships with experiential agency partners, vendors, venues in region.
- Function as a thought leader that generates strategic ideas for amplification and activations across all existing and first to market platforms
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Influencer marketing, communications, events, digital platforms, with prior experience at retail and fashion premium brands and/or agencies in North America.
- Key relationships and proven track record within industry a must, relationships with key micro/mid talent in region and experience with scale a plus
- Experience developing cross-channel communications campaigns in culture, lifestyle, fashion, retail, entertainment and/or related fields.
- Strong experience owning full life cycle of events from strategy and concept phase to full execution
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative mindset, with desire to foster partnership and conceptual integration with key teams cross-functionally (corporate communications, marketing, brand experience, creative, visual, ecom, media, etc.)
- Deep team-orientation and desire for team building.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated ability to care for multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Concrete experience managing complex projects and programs requiring thorough leadership to align multiple teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment.
- Deep knowledge and interest in influencer, media and digital trends.
- Be in the know - stay current on fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, culture, art, music and design trends.
- Live the function - have a strong POV on media, digital platforms/commerce and latest trends.
- Resourceful, highly motivated project manager.
Pay Range: $155,000 - $175,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH