Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible. A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Part of the busy London based Visual Experience Production team, sitting within the wider Visual Merchandising function, this role will support with the coordination and project management of all Coach New York display elements across the EMEAI regions. The Visual Experience Production team is responsible for window displays, pop up shops, events & showrooms, instore signage & POS, lightbox graphics and many other ad-hoc creative initiatives. You will be a key admin and logistic support and part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that Coach's global environment standards continue to be the customer focused, elevated and boundary pushing moments that we are proud to be recognized for. The successful individual will leverage their skills to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Support the Visual Experience Production team in executing the 3D VM installations for Coach Europe locations upon receiving strategic direction from the NY team. This will include helping place orders, prop and material sourcing and ensuring purchase orders and shipping timelines are adhered too
- Maintain and update all administrative processes (store database, vendor address book, distribution lists for graphics/light boxes, database of all window drawings)
- Be the key point of communication between corporate and store teams, screening any ad hoc requests from stores and the field as well as managing all internal communications via our internal intranet
- Support with the quarterly graphic campaign roll outs for light boxes, across all business units upon receiving direction from New York. This will include mapping out images for all EMEAI stores so a good understanding of InDesign is a must
- Track shipments and orders placed via global partners to ensure timely deliveries for installations and launches
- Arrange the transport, tracking, inventory and storage of VM props and fixtures
- Partner with the Coach Operations team on any instore repairs and decoration that may be required pre or post an installation
- Manually raise purchase orders to track YTD spend and process invoices for payment
- Work collaboratively with the finance team to ensure all necessary VM expenditure is being accrued correctly month to month
- Be a key point of contact for any finance queries via Coach Accounts Payable
- Assist with the movement and storage of all VM props as well as maintaining inventory
- Support the wider VM team with building photo decks of recent projects to share throughout the business
- Be a key point of contact for stores when signage orders or audits are required as well as working with signage vendors to replenish and supply stores with any evergreen signage top ups
- A retail or agency background with a minimum of 1-2 years VM/display/production experience
- A strong creative eye and a passion for visual merchandising and design
What we can offer you:
- A self-starter with excellent administrative and organizational skills as well as being able to demonstrate fantastic problem solving skills and ownership and accountability for projects
- The ability to interface with corporate partners and outside vendors with strong communication skills and be able to maintain good vendor relationships
- Demonstrate strong initiatives, ownership and accountability for projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working at all levels
- Ability to work strategically and react quickly, with great time keeping and a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented approach and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously within short timelines
- Demonstrated proficiency in across Google Docs, Teams and Adobe InDesign.
- Fluency in English isa must, fluency in German and/or French is highly desirable but not essential
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.