Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We have an exciting opportunity as a HR Intern at HUGO BOSS Turkey's Head Office, based in Istanbul, Gayrettepe. You will be assisting the general human resources administrative tasks while you will experience the different aspects of human resources from multifunctional perspectives. Furthermore, you will be a part of internal projects. What you can expect:
- Updating and maintaining employee files, information and documents ( annual leave, incapacity reports etc. ) in line with Labor Law
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and providing on-demand reports where required
- General administrative support in the HR department
- Supporting retail recruitment processes
- Participate in HR projects
- Bachelor's student (3rd or 4th year) or fresh graduate
- Minimum 3 days of weekdays availability
- Aiming to develop in the field of HR within a global company
- Good command of Excel and Powerpoint
- Proactive and positive attitude, eager to contribute, and a quick learner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solution-oriented, organized and disciplined, compatible with teamwork and team culture
If the above mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our team, please send your cv with internship information like; start- and end date, available working days etc.) We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.