Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring2024 - Production Intern
willassists the production department in supporting the NY Sales & Buyers. Additionally, will work with Global Subsidiary Operations Team & Savannah Imports team to provide sales support.
As a Spring 2024 Intern
What you can expect:Photosamples:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 22 - May 10, 2024.
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour.
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Ordering, organizing, and sending file of requests to GSO. Receiving samples checking them in and distributing to the correct sales team.
- Assist in the collection retrieval, working to bring the collection in the showroom handle all paperwork/shipment delivery, unpacking samples and hanging new collection in the showroom.
- Going through Daily transit report shipments to determine what kind of merchandise is arriving to the NY office (photo sample, collection, marketing shipments so we know where to put them in the office when they arrive)
- Assisting with Delivery Tracking - Intern would be taught how to determine stock type in SAP to support coordinators in delivery updates
- BIS running material disposition report/pre-order reports & analyze accordingly
- Manage file of all delivery delay styles which AG notifies US, work with team to make sure sales is aware of these delays
- Help set up, organize, and merchandise the showroom
- Order & monitor all supplies for the Sale
- Cash Register
- Critical Thinker a must
- Independent, self motivated & detail oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a busy office environment
- Must work well in a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
- Potential extending internship from Fall to Spring
The minimum & maximum pay for this position is fixed at $15.00 per hour.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.