- Oversee in-house studio calendar and lead all productions, utilizing support of Production Coordinator
- Collaborate with Creative Operations and Merchandise Coordinators for all product needs
- Research, recommend, option, negotiate with, contract, and manage billing for all external and internal collaborative partners, worldwide.
- Join creative brainstorm sessions to enhance specific concepts and recommend relevant collaborators.
- Responsible for building and maintaining finance trackers and ensuring all projects are produced within marketing budget and timeline
- Work with Executive Producer to manage aspects of producing external shoots.
- Partner with creative operations to ensure all briefs are clear and scoped correctly, and that all timelines are scheduled and adhered to appropriately.
- Ensure stills post producer is briefed on project and receives files/edits in timely manner
- Work with creative team and shoot partner to secure video post house and oversee post schedule and reviews through to delivery
- Work with video producer to ensure all technical needs are clearly communicated and schedules are built and adhered to appropriately
- Work with Executive Producer to build on collaborator library through research, outreach, and meetings.
- Collaborators include but not limited to directors, photographers, CG studios, animators, illustrators, AI teams…
- Process visual requests for all departments worldwide and work with agents/image house for release and rights of all artwork
- Responsible for maintaining usage tracker
- Must have 6-8 years experience working in-house at a brand or agency, ideally for luxury fashion or jewelry clients
- Video Production experience and knowledge required
- Strong industry knowledge, finger on the pulse of trends and established artists.
- Acute attention to detail, organization, and budget tracking
The hiring range for this position ranges from $65.00 - $75.00 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.