At La DoubleJ We’re THE hotspot for heart-lifting fashion, haute homeware and women and wellbeing brought to you with a twist, a wink and a smile. Our motto is “Raise Your Vibration” and everything we do strives to lift it higher and higher!
Our Founder, Creative Commander and Spiritual Officer-in-Chief, J.J. Martin! A life-long maximalist and dyed-in-the-wool California girl with an insatiable editorial and curatorial eye for the best of Italy and beyond, she is the beating heart of La DoubleJ, and its story is hers, a tale that weaves the spirituality and optimism of her native California and the street-smart strategy of New York with the refinement of Italy’s culture and style.
We are passionate, knowledgeable, true brand ambassadors and driven by the goal to deliver the most exciting shopping journey and to build best in class personal shopping program to offer to our community all around the world.
We are looking for a French & English speaking Personal Shoppers based in Milan, IT. You will cultivate and develop relationships with our most valuable clients to support the constant expansion of our Milanese Lifestyle brand and support our ambitious sales growth.
You’ll demonstrate agility and creativity whilst developing long lasting clients’ relationships online with existing, new potential, and new VIP clients to deliver best in class Personal Shopping service.
This is an online role that requires a strong capability to develop sales strategies and action plans to meet your individual monthly target and yearly goal as you engage and promote customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities.
Ideal candidates will bring past experience expertise specifically in luxury customer relations, proven understanding of luxury, along with a strong sense of style matched with a undeniable sensitivity for our aesthetic.
This individual will report to the Personal Shopping Manager and will be their key partner, in the execution of the development of this channel. Experience working within a fast-paced growth-oriented company on the international stage is a must.
What you'll do:
- Actively recruit high potential customers and develop long-lasting VIP relationships delivering an unparalleled experience
- Your will develop La DoubleJ existing VIP client base (a portfolio of 100+ top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsing clients and develop personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to La DoubleJ Personal Shopping program.
- You will create personalised communications to actively and consistently communicate and provide knowledge of products fit and sizing as well as keeping your clientele up to date on all newness and services.
- Help define action plans for each client and identify new business opportunities
- You will work with the Personal Shopping Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Host client engagement activities and network at VIP events to develop potential clients ensuring an impact is achieved through sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- Deliver exceptional client service and support the Customer Care team to resolve issues.
- Represent La DoubleJ in adherence with company input and guidelines and act as a true brand ambassador
Personal Qualities and Experience:
- Experience as Personal Shopper in luxury retail, hospitality or lifestyle essential
- Strong portfolio of VIP clients (ideally)
- Commercially driven
- Excellent client development and communication skills
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally with staff and clientele.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised
- Being able to work on several tasks at a time with an ability to prioritise and time management
- Retail high level sales and expertise within a luxury business
- Specific understanding of all collection and homeware that is online stock/ in store
- English language proficiency and any others is a plus
- Well versed in digital skills and ability to precisely process orders
- You have a strong computer literacy and an understanding and passion of the digital world
- You can problem solve and have a solutions focused attitude