Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
Working from our London stores, you will hold a key role within our fast-growing business, where you will act as an ambassador for the brand, managing the daily operations of the store and ensuring all customers receive the best experience. As Strathberry is a rapidly growing organisation there is also an opportunity for continued professional development.
Contract Type: Full-time, 5 shifts a week on a rotating shift pattern, equating to 40 hours over a 7-day week. 12 month fixed-term contract.
Salary: Competitive, commission basis
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the daily operations of the store.
- Ensuring the boutique upholds high standards on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage and motivate the performance of the sales team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Dealing with customer complaints and feedback.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed and all VM guidelines are adhere too.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation including health and safety within the Covent Garden boutique.
- Close control of stock management and POS system.
- Managing EOM stocktakes within the boutique.
- Weekly cash management and banking.
- Understanding changes in spending habits and influencing direction of the store to accommodate this.
- Working closely with the London Retail Manager and Merchandising to ensure the boutique has the correct stock holding at all times to maximise all sale opportunities.
- Assisting to coordinate in-store retail activity.
- Assisting with new team members with on-boarding within the Covent Garden boutique.
The Ideal Candidate
- Retail management experience required, with a minimum of 3 years in fashion or luxury retail management.
- Experience in driving KPI’s, staff planning and inventory management.
- Knowledge on how to record monthly stock counts and rectify any discrepancies.
- Exceptional leadership skills and confidence to effectively communicate the brand story.
- Organised, able to multitask, prioritise and delegate tasks.
- Professional with the ability to act confidentially at all times.
- A good level of numeracy and the ability to produce and maintain accurate records.
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment.