We are currently looking for a Project Officer to work on project management for the ICCF Group (Icicle Carven China France), reporting to our Chief Strategy Officer ICCF Group. The position is based in Paris at our offices in the 16th and 8th arrondissements.
- Responsibility for planning, managing, and supervising of all projects of the group business in hand including cost and project schedule control;
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks and report and escalate to management as needed;
- Corporate with CEO in the definition of project scope and objectives, coordinated the internal or external resources and ensuring feasibility;
- Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget by setting up a comprehensive project plan and close tracking of its execution;
- Manage and implement the projects complying with the company standard procedures;
- Ensure the project documents are accurately prepared & compliance.
- You are a graduate of a business school or similar, with a major in business;
- You have at least 3 years' experience in corporate finance or intellectual property rights, in the field of project management;
- You have good logical reasoning and strong analytical skills;
- You have a taste for teamwork, in order to develop relationships based on trust, in order to achieve the objectives set (meeting deadlines, etc.);
- You are good at listening and adapting;
- You are responsive, rigorous, curious, committed and organised;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential for this position. Chinese is a plus.