This role is to support all Press, Marketing and Brand related activities for 16Arlington. This is an instrumental role to coordinating and executing all communication channels within and outside of the business, ensuring that brand messaging is in line with the overall communications strategy.
This role will report directly to Managing Director and work closely with the Commercial and Design team.
- Responsible for sample management from collection completion, handover to PR agency, to logging sample collections back inhouse at end season.
- Handle all direct requests either internally or via the PR agency.
- Responsible for allocation of samples.
- Responsible for driving the organization and management around gifting.
- Direct day to day link with the PR agency.
- Involved in event management with the support of the Managing Director and external parties.
- Forward planning and scheduling all Instagram & Facebook posting following direction from senior management.
- Tracking of Instagram & Facebook activity, reporting regularly on insights and analytics
- Community management of accounts, day-to-day responding to messages, comments, monitoring DM requests.
- Support shop link with Instagram & Facebook, utilising in-built shopping functionalities.
- Responsible for LinkedIn maintenance.
- Manage the execution of content creation ensuring that sufficient content is being produced and all shoots are maximised to their potential.
- To work with internal teams to create a content plan per season, making sure key product is heroed and captured.
- To work closely with the Commercial team and external agencies to create and plan content.
- To maintain and update the folders with all content captured and created throughout the season.
- To support the Commercial team to create relevant digital marketing ensuring that the tone of voice is followed through all communication channels.
- Content shoots - responsible for the production of content shoots, managing a budget and negotiating rates with all parties involved.
- Campaign shoots – responsible for organising of the production teams, managing a budget and negotiating rates with all talent required.
- Runway preparations – responsible for organising of the production teams, managing a budget and negotiating rates with all talent required.
- Responsible for management and upkeep of the collection archives.
- Budget Management, tracking and invoice processing.
- To manage the communications calendar throughout the year.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.