We are looking for a 3D POS Campaign Designer to join our team in Zurich. The goal of this role is to guide the design of all markets in collaboration with the Global Marketing Team. You will collaborate closely with the Campaign Design Team base in EU (Zurich), making sure that campaigns are brought to life with success.
- Guiding all new aesthetics exclusively dedicated to Campaign launches, throughout the process, from the first design to the production
- You will create regular evolution, new innovations and new trade tools
- You will provide premium window standard and in-store design solutions for B2B channels and support campaign elements for DTC stores
- You will collaborate with the Production Team and being connected if needed with suppliers
- You will research into market and consumer trends to help support future innovations and trends
- You bring 5 years of experience in similar roles
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in industrial design
- You have an interest or the experience to effectively design and support the brand
- You have an interest in trend research and the ability to communicate research through strong mood boarding
- You have an in-depth interest in design, basic knowledge in materials.
- You have advanced 2D software skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CS) and 3D software ( Rhino) and renderings software (KeyShot or 3D MAX)
- You have strong sketching and mock-up skills
- You have a structured mind, excellent communication, and presentation skills
- You are able to work in a fast-moving environment and handling several projects and seasons at the same time
- You have a strong interest in working with cross-functional teams - marketing, AD, producers, visual merchandisers, managers, designers
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, any other language would be a plus
Meet The Team
You will be the one who ensures that all the information and tools are available, shaping the direction of a new aesthetic around new product launches, new influences, innovations and ambitions will be your tools to enhance our sales design solutions.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.