Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Sales Associate to join their team in Bond Street, L. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.How you will contribute:
Who you are:
- Present the Alexander McQueen universe, by giving details on collections and inspirations with a storytelling approach, when needed
- Highlight the House know-how and differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge keeping relevant with market trends and competitors
- Ensure client satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our House are maintained
- Implement action plan to recruit new high end profile clientele
- Initiate and maintain contact with existing clients’ portfolio and strengthen their relationship with the House
- Mentor other sales associates by sharing best practices to elevate and enhance the overall experience and client relationships in the boutique
- Handle customer complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- As part of the store team, participate in daily operational activities including but not limiting to VM, Stock replenishment, opening or closing of store activities, update on policies and procedures etc
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
Why work with us?
- Previous experience in a similar role within Luxury brands with knowledge of RTW and Tailoring
- Confident in communicating with clients
- Enjoy networking and have already experience in building a client portfolio
- Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism
- Well organised, Open-minded and creativity driven
- Able to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
- Willing to learn and develop
- Have a strong passion for the brand
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.