Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Business Controlling team sits in the headquarter PVH EMEA in the Finance organization. We are piloting the Profit & Loss account of EMEA, collaborating closely with the different regions, E-commerce and the headquarter departments to enforce the company strategy. We enable the controlling function to optimize company risks through a clear, timely, and consistent point of view on complex topics while ensuring compliance and consistency. We elevate technical controlling expertise through learning & development. Our team drives speed, accuracy, efficiency, transparency, automation, and control in PVH EMEA financials and Controlling/Reporting. The Position
We are looking for an internationally experienced finance professional. You are strategic-thinking, results driven, with the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into details while not losing sight of the big picture. You have extensive experience with systems and processes in accounting operations within growth organizations. You are an effective communicator who can work with cross functional and executive teams within an agile organization to accomplish the Company's financial objectives.
Ensure that our financial controlling practices enable our ambitions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Partner, support & challenge business budget owners on Finance related topics, impacting performance of the department.
- Take ownership of Finance related processes in TECH, partnering with the Central Finance and Central Procurement departments.
- Execute and further operational finance, i.e.:
- Financial planning (Annual Budgets & Monthly Re-estimates)
- Month-end closing
- OPEX and CAPEX forecasting & actuals reporting
- Domain/Product controlling & support
- Assist with improvements in invoice approvals/PO system
- Own Management reporting and KPI dashboard processes for management in the department. Make it more relevant, reliable and in line with an Agile way of working.
- Provide operational support to teams with investment decisions.
- Excited/passionate about exploring innovation in finance and how this can benefit the organization, especially in an Agile and product-driven environment with autonomous teams
- Highly motivated to get things done and pro-active in doing so
- Structured and well organized
- Excited by challenges and trying new ways
- Able to work independently, yet at the same time a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Flexible to adapt to changing processes and deadlines
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance
- ACCA certification preferred
- Big4 experience preferred
- 5-6 Years of relevant Finance & Control work experience
- Experience in business analysis, cost modeling, and accounting
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with SAP and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Cherries on top:
- Experience in fashion retail and TECH
- SAP BW, BPC NetWeaver platform and HANA experience
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.