The Manager, Global Integrated PR
will support the Global Integrated & Influence Senior Director in the creation, management & execution of all external communications strategies across Calvin Klein campaigns, brand experiences and business lines Globally, focusing on the intersection of culture, celebrity, and fashion.
Key within this role is to manage the development of external communications programs that drive heat and cultural relevancy for the Calvin Klein brand, and drive consideration for key products. The position will develop strategies that foster consumer connections and inspire new/existing audiences by growing and maintaining press relations, and telling compelling stories via organic pitching and paid editorials. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience
- Support for Sr. Director, Global Integrated PR & Influence and Communications/PR team in development of global communications strategies, programming and activations that drive demand and energy and cultural relevancy, aligned to brand goals and business objectives.
- Key within this role is to manage the development of external communications plans that foster consumer connections, inspire new/existing audiences, and keep Calvin deep in the cultural narrative of today
- Builds/supports network of relevant media & industry relations in N. America and helps facilitate ongoing media opportunities.
- Identifies, ideates & implements communications and storytelling opportunities across all communications functions: social media, celebrity, influence, advocacy, corp comms, brand experience, etc.
- Supports in the development of proactive global communications programs, partnering on all incoming/ougoing N. America media requests and opportunities across product, launches, content & experiences.
- Co-manages the development of key seasonal product placements and stories, including celebrity dressing, sample trafficking, and reactive pitching
- Collaborates with regional team, categories and businesses to create the most effective communications plans within market and work through local optimization of global strategies.
- Partners with full Integrated PR & Influence team and other cross functional teams (Creative, Marketing, Corp Comms) - with a focus on coordinated owned/earned and paid GTM strategies, in partnership with owned Social Media/Advocacy and OMG - to amplify the brand's key business priorities seasonally and ensure consistent & optimized delivery to all international markets.
- Co-manages the organization of the communications calendar and reporting across all media/PR activity in N. America and Globally.
- Co-manages all reporting around press programs based on existing/new platforms & consumer insights in partnership with full team.
- Manages PR budget in collaboration with Director
- Creates inspiration internally and externally for the Integrated PR & Influence function.
- Manages and mentors direct reports, energizing and leading the team
6-7 years of relevant experience in PR/communications, with a focus on fashion PR. Culture, celebrity marketing space a plus. Key relationships and proven track record within fashion/entertainment/lifestyle/culture industry a must. Experience developing cross-channel communications campaigns in culture, lifestyle, fashion, retail, entertainment and/or related fields. Demonstrated ability to put content in front of consumers.Education:
Bachelor's Degree RequiredSkills:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Kind & collaborative - strong interpersonal skills & EQ
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment.
- Deep knowledge and interest in media trends.
- Team player!
- Be in the know - stay current on fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, culture, art, music and design trends.
- Live the function - have a strong POV on media, digital platforms/commerce and latest trends.
- Resourceful, creative and self-motivated with strong organizational skills and aptitude for immediately developing a highly organized approach to managing multiple projects.
- Must be motivated, flexible, poised, and adaptable in rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Developed editorial and design skills (writing, editing, grammar, proofreading, laying out + designing presentations, etc.) along with a high-level of creativity.
- A strong aesthetic sensibility and exposure to/understanding of fashion, photography, architecture, and/or art required.
- Resourceful, highly motivated project manager.
Integrated Marketing (Integrated Marketing, Social Media, Brand Advocacy and Community Management) and CMO (Corporate/Internal Comms, Talent, Brand Experience, Media, Creative, Marketing Operations)External:
Agencies, Partners, VendorsSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager, Global Integrated Marketing will directly oversee two Sr Coordinators, Integrated PR. There is also an Assistant, Integrated PR on their team. BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the management of marketing budgets under the Global Integrated PR umbrellaDECISION MAKING:
This role will support the Sr. Director, Global Integrated PR and Influence in the decisions related to day-to-day management and optimization of seasonal marketing strategies and execution; solving problems by providing creative solutions and driving continual efforts to maintain Calvin Klein Brand standards.RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
This role must be highly creative in the development of integrated PR/communications strategies and its implementation across the multiple regions and licensed partners.ENVIRONMENT:
The environment is extremely fast-paced and deadline driven but maintains a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere. Travel as needed. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH