PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
Are you passionate, fashion-savvy, and legally adept? Are you seeking an exciting career opportunity within the fashion industry? Then this position might be just right for you! As a Paralegal (m/f/x), you will take on diverse tasks in the administrative field and in communication to support our legal department. A day in the life of a Legal Assistant/Paralegal (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- Providing professional support to our full-fledged lawyers in their day-to-day activities, with a particular focus on employment law
- Carrying out general administrative office tasks
- Coordinating legal inquiries, document management, and file keeping within the legal department
- Corresponding and communicating in German and English
- Monitoring case progress and deadline control
- Independently drafting legal documents and preparing for court hearings
- Contributing to cross-regional projects with legal relevance
What you can expect from us:
- Completed bachelor's degree in a legal field or a completed vocational training as a legal or notarial assistant
- Ideally several years of professional experience in a comparable position within a law firm or legal department
- Independent and meticulous work style, along with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and PDF software
- Excellent German and English skills (additional foreign language skills are a plus) complete your profile
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.