EMEA Senior Marketing Director, UGG At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
You will lead and optimize the regional UGG Marketing strategy, positioning, value proposition, and expression in the market to create awareness, drive brand strength, inspire consumer engagement, and deliver commercial results; You will influence how local consumers think about and connect with the UGG brand across EMEA, steering the business through the next phase of sustained growth and expansion.
Partnering with Global Marketing Teams, regional product and commercial teams (wholesale, retail and e-commerce) you will be responsible for driving maximum growth and profitability of the UGG brand by ensuring execution of omni-channel marketing plans across key European markets. You will lead and inspire a team of marketers, including specialists in Brand and Consumer Strategy, Trade Marketing, Retail and Visual Experiences, Digital Media, Paid and Organic Social, PR & Influencer Marketing.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- Aligned to the global brand vision, purpose and promise, develop robust regional data-driven omni-channel marketing strategies to support the EMEA overall commercial plan and continue to build UGG’s brand equity within the region. Provide a clear regional vision and direction for the brand, setting objectives and KPIs to drive the UGG strategy and action Plan.
- Provide thought leadership in the creation of marketing plans that deliver tailored marketing solutions and seamless integration across all marketing platforms; Enable the delivery of meaningful brand messages to regional retailers and consumers, incorporating the voice of the consumer into all marketing initiatives while maintaining integrity of brand messaging.
- Develop and deliver innovative, successful, and impactful marketing campaigns, working seamlessly across all channels; drive brand awareness through all media, with a strong focus on ‘influencers’ and local collaborations.
- Work closely with commercial departments for each channel to understand their needs and deliver the marketing tools required both regionally and locally; Identify opportunities and deliver solutions for the challenges faced in each market through innovative marketing and oversight. Collaborating cross functionally with regional leadership team to align on business objectives, growth drivers and investment priorities, channel strategies and executional plans.
- Manage the Regional Marketing budget to drive efficiency and effectiveness across a full-funnel view in each market; retain and optimize strong reporting processes to demonstrate impact against long-range commercial and brand objectives in each key market and across regional objectives.
- Instill and reinforce the highest standards for Deckers values, including strong collaboration and teamwork within UGG EMEA marketing organization, with shared vision of fostering idea-sharing, radical candor, test & learn, consumer-centric planning and aligned goal setting.
- Develop, motivate and retain high potential and high performing marketing talent. Establish a high-performance culture and drive employee engagement, leading by example. Leading and managing a diverse team (incl. remote management) inclusive of recruiting and developing marketing leadership.
- Orchestrate the development and execution of marketing strategies across the marketing mix (media, digital, PR, events, influencer marketing, trade marketing, experiential and VM). Lead the EMEA Marketing organization and local country marketing teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the region that accelerates brand objectives and goals.
- Drive consumer/channel matrix management and ensure the markets have the proper tools and support to effectively implement the go-to-Market plan. Aligning with global, regional and local marketing teams in preparation for local market handoffs.
- Reinforce the global brand positioning and principles while strengthening local relevance. Collaborate with channel stakeholders to ensure clear and measurable feedback is delivered to global stakeholders through quarterly and seasonal recaps to optimize strategy, content and distribution approach.
- Support the P&L management with regards to the Marketing Working Budget, Operating Overhead and direct brand contribution.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
- Excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at developing relationships and collaborating with others.
- Culturally attuned, analytical, strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Commercially astute, encouraged and motivated by results.
- Possesses gravitas and influencing skills required to navigate through a global matrix organisation.
What We Will Give You:
- Extensive Marketing experience operating at the Head of / Director level or above; experience from within lifestyle-led consumer industry is highly beneficial.
- Multi-country European remit and be able to demonstrate proven evidence creating and executing a successful Omni-channel marketing strategy and driving regional growth.
- Excellent track record of building, nurturing, and developing a team.
- Consumer-focused, passionate about our industry and relentless in driving UGG’s vision in EMEA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Generous Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.