Product Merchandiser, TEVA (Distributor & DTC) At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
In this role, you will have responsibility and ownership of the EMEA Teva product line & seasonal product strategy. Maximizing business opportunities and growth across owned DTC and all Distributor managed markets by delivering European right product within a Global product assortment.
You will be tasked with onboarding and influencing other teams (both internal & external) to the seasonal brand and product direction without a direct reporting structure.
You will be the market/channel Product expert for the EMEA region demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of product & brand performance across the two channels as well as relevant marketplace insights, opportunities, and challenges.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- Inputting to the global product team, representing the regions product needs and ensuring relevant product initiatives are implemented as part of the Global line.
- Support the Distributor & DTC teams in achieving their growth plans, by delivering a regional assortment that aligns with the Global direction, as well as the European market opportunities and Long-Range Plan.
- Support the acceleration of the DTC business with a tailored approach to assortment planning and delivery.
- Establish, communicate and lead the EMEA teams through the seasonal GTM calendar.
- Provide in-depth analysis and accurate seasonal forecasts for all channels and markets at each major GTM milestone meeting.
- Set regional RRP’s and Distributor prices to ensure budgeted profits are achieved for the brand whilst ensuring Teva product is priced competitively in the marketplace.
- Create and deliver seasonal sell-in tools and Brand Conference presentations.
We would love to hear from people with:
- An excellent problem-solver with commercial judgement
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- Confident individual with great presentation skills
- Great communicator, able to built collaborative relationships
What We Will Give You:
- Experience in Buying/Range Management &/or Product Merchandising
- Great EMEA Footwear market knowledge: Product, Consumer, multichannel distribution
- Good level of brand knowledge
- Microsoft skills: PowerPoint and Excel (Intermediate to Advanced level)
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Generous Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.