Senior FP&A Process and Data Analyst At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
We are looking for a passionate FP&A Process and Data Analyst with demonstrated knowledge of data analytics, dashboard development and various processes improvements.
You will be responsible for assisting in the designing and implementation of best-in-class reporting in the EMEA region, standardize processes and drive Tableau implementation and adoption in the Region.
This role will sit within the EMEA FP&A team, but will work closely with the global Enterprise Analytics team.
This role will serve as the teams’ liaison to the EMEA region, creating regional alignment with global analytic processes and access, and helping the global data engineering team develop solutions that meet the unique needs of the region.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- Tableau super user, responsible for preparation of all FP&A system documentation and training to EMEA FP&A team and regional business members; Teach Tableau and data literacy skills to enable self-serve analytics as and when required
- Drive process improvements through constant, iterative review of our FP&A business processes and various reports issued in the business
- Leverage technology, Tableau and other reporting systems to improve current reporting and develop dashboards to be used by EMEA FP&A Team and wider region
- Utilize Tableau as a tool for building dashboards that derive insight and help drive actions
- Responsible for driving various process improvement initiatives around reporting in the Region
- Conduct process mapping workshops for current and future reporting that supports EMEA growth
- Create a single source of truth when it comes to FP&A reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and data and ensure quality output and presentation
- Design logical views of the data that make datasets accessible and intuitive to a broad group of data consumer
- Spearhead data-driven decision-making processes in the EMEA region and identify opportunities for meaningful growth
- Document requirements and manage changes from current reporting (as-is) to future reporting
- Develops automated reporting for analysing metrics to identify process & system opportunities and recommends process improvements and works with system owners to implement improvements
- Evaluates alignment of financial data flowing between all systems
- Explore introduction of new and emerging technologies, including AI and others
- Plans and conducts group process work sessions to identify process gaps an improve efficiency
- Set a good example for all employees in performance, work ethic, attendance, and professionalism
We would love to hear from people with:
- Highly methodical / process driven individual
- Organized individual able to work autonomously
- Collaborator able to juggle multiple tasks / projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Great communicator
What We Will Give You:
- Degree in Finance, Data Analytics, Business, Organizational Change/Process Improvement, Statistics, or a related field, OR relevant years of experience
- Advanced proficiency in Tableau, including designing and developing well thought-out data products (ex. data dashboards, self-serve data documentation, and analyses), preferably within finance
- Proficiency in Excel, especially as a tool for quality assurance
- Excellent Project Management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a pay-check. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.