ALLOCATOR, UGG At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
As the Allocator for UGG, you will take full ownership for the distribution of stock to stores, ensuring accurate and timely allocations are carried out in line with distribution targets.
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual who has an eye for detail, is keen to learn and enjoys working as part of a team.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- Oversee and be responsible for the end-to-end allocation process of direct to consumer (DTC) stores
- Manage stock and store capacities effectively
- Analyse and react to sales patterns to ensure stores have the right stock at the right time
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to ensure the smooth running of your channel (retail, buying, visual merchandising, logistics)
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with store teams
- COME AS YOU ARE: You will champion inclusivity and openness to be your authentic self.
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- BETTER TOGETHER: You are a natural collaborator, inspiring others to foster a sense of belonging.
- COMMIT TO CREATE: You are curious and open to innovation and bringing new ideas.
- OWN IT: You are motivated by delivering results and support others to do the same.
- DO GOOD AND DO GREAT: You inspire to do greater things, to create opportunities to better the business and our world for the future.
What We Will Give You:
- Interest in fashion and/or passionate about the UGG brand
- Experience working in a retail store
- A good understanding of the role of Allocator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.