JUNIOR UX DESIGNER (Full-time)At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
As the Junior UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating innovative digital experiences to meet customers needs by championing regional requirements across multiple teams and projects.
The ideal candidate will have good experience as UX Designer, a solid understanding of user research and fluency in English, as this role requires liaising across different locales.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- Translating users needs into tangible business deliverables such as wireframes, test hypothesis, and insight reports
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on regional A/B testing, as well as providing support to the EMEA UX Designer
- Digesting regional user feedback and reporting issues back to the wider business
- Providing digital best practice for the wider team
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- You are collaborative and able to present and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A self-motivator and able to work on multiple projects
- You are able to quickly and effectively problem solve
- You have great attention to detail
What We Will Give You: (not all applicable for every role)
- Prior experience as UX Designer
- Proficiency working in a wireframing tool such as Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Fluency in both German and English is essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.