Senior Business Analyst (Finance) At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
With previous exposure to ERP Financials, you will lead the delivery of new Finance & Tax initiatives for the EMEA region whilst ensuring that you support the Company’s goals and IT strategies. As a Senior business analyst in this area, you will be accountable for capturing, analysing, challenging, and modelling requirements. You will offer competitive advantage via the use of your investigative and problem-solving skills to understand how process, data and technology can be used.
You will ensure business analysis principles and best practices are adhered to within the Finance area. You should have exceptional knowledge in the solutions and capabilities within your business area and share that knowledge by guiding others.Your Impact:
Provides a bridge between the IT delivery organisation and the business. Responsible for ensuring the Accounting, AP, AR, FP&A and Tax functions have the IT tools & business processes to perform their roles in line with company expectations.
Who You Are:
- Acts as the Finance lead in region in partnership with other IT teams and internal departments to deliver technology solutions that meet the system and process needs of the region and Global organisation
- Rationalise, document, and analyse the needs and demands of the business to achieve organisational objectives and goals
- Gather, define, and document high quality business, functional and non-functional requirements by interacting with business stakeholders through workshops, interviews & meetings and written or verbal communication
- Validate, analyse and document As-is or existing business processes and map functional and non-functional requirements into appropriate To-be processes indicating the level of change expected to users
- Evaluate potential solutions against documented requirements to ensure a fit for purpose and appropriate solution, that will provide business benefit and, for operational and management information solutions, be responsible for development of business facing elements
- Hold and maintain a robust understanding of the current business state including knowledge in systems, processes and stakeholders and business area strategy
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT), support successful project delivery and user adoption by ensuring pre-determined stakeholder acceptance criteria is met. Where applicable be responsible for end-to-end testing and delivery of operational and management information solutions for business lines
- Ensure that all stakeholder facing documentation is created, accessible and in place to sustain the use of new business systems
- Support the creation of robust and compelling project proposals and business cases to meet the desired business outcomes
- Understand and plan for the impact of business change by the introduction of new systems or technologies and for information management scenarios be able to evaluate those new systems and technologies as well as the use of new data sources inside and outside of the organization
We would love to hear from people with:
- An excellent problem-solver with commercial judgement
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- Confident individual with great communication skills
- Collaborator, able to built relationships
What We Will Give You:
- Extensive experience in a BA role in corporate tax/accounting or project-based finance, tax or accounting consultant role, with multiple examples of end-to-end project delivery.
- BA certification is desirable but not essential
- Exposure and experience working with Oracle EBS in a BA capacity is desirable
- Experience working in the following modules in a BA capacity: Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL) is essential with Fixed Assets (FA), Costing and Tax Management being essential.
- Good knowledge of UK and/ or international tax within an integrated ERP solution environment advantageous.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.