VEJA NORTH AMERICA
Since 2005, VEJA has been creating sneakers in a different way, mixing social projects, economic justice, and ecological materials. VEJA uses Brazilian and Peruvian organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazonian rubber for the soles, and various innovative materials from recycled plastic bottles or recycled polyester. VEJA sneakers are produced in high-standard factories in Brazil.
We are currently looking for a Wholesale Assistant to join our growing team in North America. In this role you will support Account Executives on the Wholesale team in a designated area of the business. Our North America office is based in New York City and offers a hybrid work environment.
• Daily assistance for Account Executives on all aspects of wholesale administrative tasks.
• Organize and enter orders in ERP system on a seasonal basis, send order confirmations to customers within given timeframe. When necessary, extract purchase orders from customer portals entering in ERP system.
• Main point of contact for seasonal product templates, UPC uploads, and product copy templates.
• Responsible for ensuring all EDIs match ERP system before shipping. Communicate and track all updates to AEs and customer(s), approve all orders in ERP system.
• Responsible for daily upkeep of seasonal account management logs to track customer shipping and payment data.
• Track and fulfill all customer requests for samples, including packing and shipping product.
• Maintain master files for the wholesale department, i.e. customer contact details, payment terms, distribution matrix, etc.
• Prepare and communicate product knowledge information to customers each season and manage calendar for product knowledge clinics, virtual or in-person when necessary.
• Assist in seasonal market preparation, i.e. market prep data, customer appointment management, showroom and/or tradeshow set-up, etc.
• Support VEJA team and engage with prospective customers at tradeshows.
• Commitment to the VEJA Project and vision; passionate about fair-trade brands.
• This is an entry level role, previous internship in wholesale with a likeminded brand required, footwear is a plus.
• Familiarity with retail math and Microsoft Excel, interest in learning v-lookups and pivot tables.
• Ability to work autonomously once assignments and directions are instructed.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively and maintain a positive attitude while moving between changing priorities.
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills; must pay attention to the details.
• Work efficiently and effectively with both in-office and remote team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, merchandising, or similar area, French speaker is a plus.
• The estimated compensation range for this role is $55,000-$65,000 annually to align with experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package.