Tiffany & Co. is an international hallmark of quality, and our careers are no exception. We are looking for a people-motivated and sales-driven Store Head to lead our team. You will work closely with clients on the sales floor and effectively manage and inspire the team to success. Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
Reporting to the Brazil Managing Director , you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets. You will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing outstanding client service. Your team sees you as a dynamic, attentive, and inspiring leader and mentor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Lead, develop, and train the team elevating and hiring talent to ensure a winning team and create a best in class service & selling organization;
- Build relationships with internal and external clients elevating in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments;
- Model and uphold Tiffany & Co. client service standards;
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service;
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend;
- Become an expert on product and sales training modules;
- Recruit and onboard new starters.
To be the next Store Manager to join our team, you must have:
- A minimum five years of store management experience within a luxury retail environment;
- Proficiency in English;
- A keen eye and interest in style with a passion for people;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base;
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy;
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays;
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results;
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in marke;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.