For our Headquarters in Milan, we are looking for a Microservices/API Architect
, responsible for the design and implementation of Microservices/API based solutions and strategies, and their adoption process within the organization.
Mainly focused on Digital & eCommerce solutions, the candidate must be able to collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business requirements.
The role involves understanding the business requirements, in particular in eCommerce, Order Management & Omnichannel contexts, and supporting the delivery of a global service portfolio, in order to accelerate solutions delivery.Main activities will be:
- Design and develop modular and reusable code
- Adopt the best practice security standards
- Promoting the re-use of existing services.
- Documenting API standards and guidelines.
- Handle complex business requirements in omnichannel and global scale contexts
- Relevant knowledge of REST, API, Microservices
- 8+ years experience in the role
- Experience working in an Enterprise scale environment
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Experience of PaaS/IaaS ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Experience with container orchestration such Kubernetes and containers such as Docker will be a plus
- Experience with data streaming technology
- Experience in the development of eCommerce solutions in omnichannel architectures
- Knowledge of OMS (Order Management System) software, order & return management, order fulfillment, inventory & allocation and store operations processes will be a plus
- Experience in Marketplaces/Etailers integration
- Ability to work within multiple work streams
Moncler Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, skin colour, religion, civil status, age, nationality, ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.