At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
You will support the build and publishing of global and localised marketing campaigns on .com and app, as well as support design team in creation of new campaigns through advice on technical build details within the content management system. You will be key player in developing, maintaining and testing site readiness, customer journeys, trade support and the campaign performance process. You will constantly collaborate with stakeholders to ensure digital content reflects Burberry Brand vision.RESPONSIBILITIES
Collaboration & Stakeholder management
- Work with marketing, merchandising, legal, customer service, design, copy, translation and product teams to build, test and publish landing, product and customer service & legal pages
- Support Digital Commerce Content Manager in day-to-day BAU (business as usual), adhoc requests, communication regarding brief status, troubleshooting of the site and brief related queries
- Able to take the lead, confidentially communicate & present 360 updates to stakeholders across the business
.com & app operations
- Use multiple CMS systems to build pages, configure components, banners and help execute them to global and regional markets on the website and app
- Support in the implementation of monogrammed product, and Support on Trade readiness (set-up of private sale, reactive updates, category and catalogue management)
- Main point of contact for site experience, readiness and troubleshooting, provide technical support for merchandising, marketing and web-developer operations, as well as assisting with project scope, planning and capabilities
- Create, segment and publish push notifications in line with email marketing
- Collaborate with SEO to ensure content is optimised and best practices are continually met
- Publishing and UAT support across multiple testing and production environments
- Build, test, publish and deliver .com and app features and components across all devices and domains
- Work in partnership with product streams to define content management requirements for new projects/initiatives
- Provide requirements, UAT and deployment for back end and front-end CMS, and Aligning & testing design expectations with development capabilities
- Technical mind-set and excellent computer literacy.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an e-commerce, operations or digital role, with Content Management system experience
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, listening and organisational skills.
- Strong logic and problem-solving ability.
- Highly collaborative amongst a wide range of different teams - able to build relationships and manage expectations to a high standard across the business
- Able to thrive and keep calm in a high-pressure environment whilst managing multiple deadlines and simultaneous projects
- Second language is beneficial but not mandatory
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||