L52 Communications is seeking an experienced and eager full-time PR Manager with a minimum of 6 years of experience in PR communications. A former or current PR Account Executive role at another agency or in-house is preferred. The position will manage 6 - 8 L52 Communications clients and will report directly to the Managing Director. The candidate should have proven brand experience in the public relations industry with strong, established editorial and stylist relationships across beauty, fashion, and lifestyle categories.
About L52 Communications Americas, Inc.
A fashion and lifestyle PR Agency with a roster of established and up-and-coming luxury brands. The agency was founded in London in 2016 and opened its New York office in the Spring of 2022. Please view our Instagram (@l52world) and website (www.l52.world) to learn more about our work and clients.
The ideal candidate must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the industry. Experience with Launchmetrics or similar inventory and events systems is a must. The candidate must be based in New York as this is a full-time in-person manager position.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Molly Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Craft and execute thoughtful seasonal strategy plans.
- Write, edit, and distribute client media releases.
- Pitch and confirm news placements by way of thoughtful storytelling to top-tier press titles and secure event and talent driven coverage, ensuring prominent feature placements within seasonal client activations.
- Lead with the planning and execution of L52 Communications New York client runway shows, presentations, press days, and client events.
- Manage KOL campaigns and explore partnership and collaboration opportunities across all clients.
- Support the PR Assistant with client reporting and ensure deadlines and formatting are up to client and agency standards.
- Oversee and execute all editorial and feature media requests in a timely manner with the support of the PR Assistant.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating industry, press, stylist, and KOL lists in L52 Communications’ database.
- Manage the PR Assistant across all elements of sample movement and produce excellent internal and external communication.
- Supervise the PR Assistant by setting objectives and ongoing check-in points, manage work streams across sample management, database maintenance, seeding and reporting.
- Contribute to social media planning by sharing earned editorial and VIP content.