Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible for the all the tasks required in the Showroom in Iberia Region. Key aspects will be ensuring maintenances for the showroom needs, checking samples, showroom setups, assisting customers during the showroom appointments. We need a very active, hard working and multi tasking person.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Operational: Manage Excel Data of receiving samples, and checking all of them, classifying every item per brand and category.
* Showroom set ups: many brands coincide with the market and showrooms have to be prepared for this moment, which implies a lot of work. The set up is a job in which you have to do the merchandising and also the creative part. This team is also doing the ironing task to have all the showroom perfectly ready for Markets.
* Prepare samples sets for external agents: we have some external agents in FTW and WW Lauren Bags and this team is doing the split of the samples and sending them to the different agents that we have.
* Communication: Have continuous contact with Iberia sales team to always give them the results that they want for the showrooms. Coordination with the Creative showroom team in order to follow the guidelines of the Company.
* During Markets: assisting customers and the sales team, helping them to have a wonderful shopping experience, from the time they arrive to the time they leave, this involves reception of the client, catering, customer service and always keeping the showroom in perfect conditions.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge