Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Intern, Partner Territories, collaborates with the Sales Team supporting in the operational execution of the brand's sales strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• In cooperation with the Sales Team, is accountable for Top Line Results of the specific countries within Partner Territories, for the achievement of the seasonal target assigned and of the quality of the assortment of every door managed.
• Build and maintain relationships with Partners, participating in regular monthly commercial meetings/updates and follow-up.
• Collect and analyze relevant Partners' qualitative and quantitative KPIs about business performances (sell out trend by door/ by Brand, sell-through, etc..);
• Support the Sales Team in all activities related to selling campaign set up (attendance of Brand Day/Line Openings events, Pre-Planning procedure, client appointments, order entry, back office, sales reports);
• Leverage efficiently on Help-Sellers support (sale proposition and order upload) during markets and able to directly manage order entry in NuOrder; run product/assortment analysis and pricing check before/during and after the market; manage efficiently appointment calendar;
• Support Sales Team on preparing local seasonal trainings twice per year with regards to the related countries.
• Support the preparation of qualitative and quantitative EOM Buying Report for Key Accounts and Key Doors for the relevant countries of responsibility.
• Support the Sales Team on all needed Pre and Post Market activities: account code creation and checks; orders check; pricing check; delivery monitoring.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Sensibility for Fashion and Luxury business;
• Knowledge on products and Ralph Lauren brands proposition;
• Curious, open-minded & proactive team player, with a strong sense of initiative; "Hands on" attitude & ability to multi-task together with problem solving attitude;
• Excellent interpersonal, relational and communication skills;
• Able to create and maintain good relationships with clients, being always open to listen partner's needs;
• Able to work under pressure and to prioritize workloads to meet strict deadlines; he/she has indeed good time management and organizational skills combine with analytical skills;
• Willingness to learn and to always share knowledge;
• Ideally educated to degree or similar level standard;
• Strong PC and associated application skills, Office application (Power-point and Excel) are a must.
• Fluent in English.