Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Starting from March 1st, we are searching for a 10 months maternity substitution within our Planning and Procurement Accessories Team who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Follow up production on a daily basis and plan the procurement process;
- Manage order monitoring and delivery performance;
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reports related to business KPIs;
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- Have a basic experience in planning or procurement in an international company;
- Have knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, SAP as a nice to have;
- Be fluent in English, Italian as a plus;
- Be a proactive team player;
- Accuracy, organization and time management to complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <