Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Planning, implementation and controls of overarching Global Marketing Strategy (Central & Markets)
- Orchestrate the design of the HUGO and BOSS marketing plan in line with overall HUGO BOSS strategy and oversee its day-to-day implementation aligned with business targets
- Lead all aspects of HUGO BOSS Marketing project planning, performance, and prioritization, including end-to-end project budget responsibility for major brand initiatives (Campaign, Fashion Shows)
- Create marketing project timelines, processes and objectives that aligns with the overall Marketing direction and business goals. Determine the tasks, dependencies, and resources needed to complete each phase and assign tasks to the right team members
- Ensure tasks get done on time to meet milestone deadlines and stay within budget, manage conflicts and risks that can affect deadlines and communicate adjustements based on run-time changes and contingencies
- Secure Market & Central Team alignment, process and resources optimization (guidelines & targets) and ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the global business strategy. Perform research to assess the success of specific efforts and adjusting the plans accordingly
- Set project budget planning and tracking, including P/L control. Define reporting target framework, closely monitor performance accross all channels and adjust strategy and processes based on learnings
- Work in unison with the BOSS and HUGO Brand Marketing teams, the global Marketing Shared services and local Marketing teams. Close interaction with senior Marketing leaders, Business Units, Consumcer insights and other internal / external stakeholders to turn strategy into action
- Successfully completed master's degree or an equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing and international project management (Fashion or Lifestyle brand company or agency)
- Strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when cooperating with colleagues and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy. Fluent in English (verbal and written), with proficiency in one or more European languages being desirable
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high quality results in defined timeframe
- High level of organisation, leadership and decision-making skills to set right priorities and adjust resources if needed
- Agile mindset, intercultural competence and comfortable to work under pressure in a complex and fast-changing environment
- Profound industry and market knowledge #LI-JW2
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.