Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Join us at HUGO BOSS and our vision to become the leading tech-driven fashion platform in the world. In this role you will help HUGO BOSS to become a world-class innovator. You are responsible for identifying and enabling multiple innovation initiatives based on our strategic objectives, business requirements, technological developments and market trends. You will act as a central, cross-functional specialist for the successful execution of our innovation objectives.
What you can expect:
• Develop and propose strategic insights on innovation, intertwining our our strategic objectives, technological trends and market needs..
• Continuously monitor innovation trends, providing comprehensive insights to the team.
• Actively support our Innovation teams in both Product and Business Model domains, guiding ongoing projects.
• Boost the visibility of our innovation team, highlighting initiatives and achievements through internal channels and events.
• Craft and coordinate a robust communication strategy, both internally and externally, to promote our innovation pipeline and reinforce our culture of corporate innovation.
• Oversee, refine, and update our comprehensive innovation funnel and playbook.
• Design and align a dynamic innovation roadmap, collaborating closely with key stakeholders.
• Engage with essential internal and external partners, nurturing relationships crucial for the successful rollout of initiatives.
• Spearhead stakeholder involvement in innovation, conducting thorough analysis and crafting targeted engagement strategies.
• Oversee project scopes, timelines, and budgets, prioritize key deliverables, and establish performance metrics.
• Drive Change management for running initiatives & lead innovation maturity assessments
• Execute small to mid-sized projects.
• Actively support the Head of Innovation in special projects and strategic initiatives.
• Bachelor's Degree in Management, Innovation, or Entrepreneurship. A Master's degree or MBA is a plus.
• At least 3 years of experience in an international business setting, with 2 years in innovation.
• Experience in managing innovation and strategic projects.
• Knowledge of innovation methods like Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Growth Hacking.
• Great at communicating and presenting.
• Organized and efficient.
• Enjoy working with different people.
• Friendly and outgoing.
• Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking.
• Independent and self-driven.
• Creative and innovative thinker.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.