On is taking the global sportswear market by storm with cutting-edge tech and innovative products. As our brand continues to expand, we are looking for a Technical Representative to join our growing Brazillian team.
As the product knowledge expert in your region, you will work closely with sales representatives to brainstorm and execute strategies for effective sell-through and keep our retail accounts happy. This role is a great opportunity for a customer-focused candidate passionate about education and training, supporting events, and training retailers in the technical aspects of On's products. Join a community of athletes and dreamers who dare to dream big and move fast.
- Build and foster long-term relationships with the retail partners in your dedicated region by systematically visiting and consulting them
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and product clinics, ensuring that the store employees of On's retail partners are always up to date with the latest product knowledge
- Champion brand awareness and strategize ways to ensure that On is on top of our consumers' minds through supporting in-store and digital execution of product merchandising, launches, running or test-shoe events, product demos, and customer events in collaboration with our retail partners
- Support in-store operations for assigned retailers including merchandising, shop windows, inventory evaluations, and facilitating fill-in orders
- Provide store-specific and community insight to the On team and local Sales Representatives
- Engage local community through corporate events, local expos, trade shows, running clubs, training studio events, and other initiatives to create buzz around the On brand and products
- 1+ years of experience in wholesale sales, sporting goods retail sales management, technical product education, marketing, events, or related experience
- You have a passion for and basic knowledge in the sporting goods, outdoor, and performance running industries, including human physiology, consumer preferences, emerging technologies, and market forces
- You have experience with presenting to a variety of audiences and educating on technical topics
- You enjoy storytelling and marketing brands you believe in and sharing that with clients in an inspiring way
- You are located within Sao Paulo or within close proximity and have the inclination to travel 60% percent of the time, fluctuating based on business needs
- English language proficiency: advanced
Meet The Team
At On LATAM & the Caribbean, we are passionate about movement, the planet, and our community, growing our team, and bringing the fastest-growing sportswear brand globally, to new customers. You'll be joining a team committed to crafting a premium sales experience for our retail partners and spreading the excitement of our brand. Our On LATAM & Caribbean Sales team is growing, come along for the journey.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.