For our Moncler IT Dept. we are looking for an IT Business Partner
to join the Omnichannel Business Partner Team based in Trebaseleghe (PD) or Milan.
The IT Business Partner will focus specifically on Retail processes and procedures and lead their implementation in the SAP SD environment.Key responsibilities:
Who we are looking forMain Qualification:
- Gather and analyze requirements of the Retail department
- Propose solutions to meet business requirements, translate them into functional requirements and evaluate the impacts of identified solutions
- Verify software solutions and reporting: Testing, User Acceptance Test, Troubleshooting
- Coordinating with vendors and development teams during the implementation phase.
- Monitor project progress and application releases
- Provide user training during rollout of new features or tools
- Assist and support end-users in the ongoing use of IT applications
- Degree in management engineering, economics or computer science
- General knowledge of Fashion Retail processes and related software
- Good knowledge of SAP SD (as a functional analyst)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project management capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills, prioritization, and teamwork abilities are a must
- Proficiency in English
- Availability for travel within Italy and abroad
Immediate availability required, maternity leave replacement.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."