Founded in late 2020, OMNES is a fast-growing London brand making sustainable and ethical fashion accessible to all.
We only use quality fabrics that are grown, sourced and manufactured responsibly, prioritising natural, recycled and deadstock materials. We also consider the recyclability of every garment at the end of its life, so wherever possible, we use fabrics that are 100% mono fire over blends.
Who we work with
We partner with suppliers who treat their workers fairly, and have been individually audited and approved when it comes to Health and Safety, Environment, Business Ethics and Labour Standards.
Playful and timeless pieces
We create timeless, affordable and playful products that transcend seasonal trends. Every OMNES piece is clean and effortless, brought to life through wearable colours and prints. We want to make products that will be loved season after season.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Designer to help us grow our new to market brand:
- Research seasonal themes and inspirations
- Work together with the Head of Design to implement colour palette seasonally
- Work with the Design Assistants on sketching and handing off designs to factory for pre-collections and collection launches
- Oversee and support the updating of collections, style and mood boards on a regular basis
- Participate in the fittings in-house and at the manufacturer
Required skills and experience...
- Minimum 4 years' experience in womenswear design
- Experienced in operating within a small creative team, in a fast paced studio environment, delivering creative projects