Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Key Activities and Responsibilities:
* Supporting the EMEA VAT/intrastate/indirect tax returns preparation and fillings and perform SAP reconciliations
* Responsible for Real Time Reporting fillings obligations (Hungaria, SII etc.) as needed per country requirement.
* Preparing VAT accounting reconciliation, review and payments of VAT returns.
* Prepare tax papers for monthly GST returns filings, TDS remittances and perform SAP reconciliations
* Responsible for DTA/ DTS filings for SEZ operations
* Supporting the Tax Manager in responding to Tax notices
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Skills and Qualifications:
* Possess knowledge in EMEA VAT and India GST, India TDS rules and compliances
* Finance and Tax experience in EMEA VAT and India tax rules
* Bachelors or semi qualified CA with 2-6 years work experience in Tax domain
* Experience in SAP and Microsoft Excel
* Be able to analyse large and complex data sets
* Must have "can do" attitude and be able to work independently on the assigned tasks
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) to be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders