About the role
Based in London, WNU is seeking a highly experienced individual to lead technical development and
global production across all areas from sourcing to warehousing. With the company experiencing ongoing
growth, the role requires a process driven individual who has great time keeping, a problem-solving
attitude, who can lead and manage a team of 3. You will be overseeing our current supply chain whilst
also looking into new opportunities. Being B-Corp certified you will ensure that we are always looking for
new ways of working and materials ensuring our company values are maintained.
Key tasks include:
● Manage and plan the development and production of the collection from start to finish, working alongside
our designer to ensure that new developments meet the brief.
● Overseeing and managing the technical product development process at every stage required until launch.
● Oversee and maintain all tech packs, ensuring these are kept up to date.
● Overseeing and management of Critical Path, ensuring deadlines are met.
● Sourcing and onboarding suppliers, in line with the brand's aesthetic and values (must have a wide portfolio
of mills and factories within Europe)
● Setting and executing the development strategy and production plan of the company. Which include
allocation of development and production factory’s locations based on expertise, price and capacity.
● Oversee and drive both the sample and production fitting process.
● Reviewing styles prior to bulk to resolve delivery and issues affecting development and production.
● Establish QC specifications per product, establish in house requirements/checklist for the factories on
processes to ensure product's quality is properly checked.
● Oversee return/repairs as needed. Responsible for managing credit/discounts for any late deliveries or
● Working closely with manufacturing to resolve quality issues.
● Manage factory timelines; responsible for achieving seasonal production deliveries according to dates set.
● Set up the full budget for the season as well as the cashflow forecast for clear visibility on upcoming
● Negotiate and confirm make costs with manufacturers to meet required margin.
● Oversee all communications with the warehouse.
● Manage the PD Coordinator, the Production Assistant, and the Logistics Coordinator. Set workload and
weekly priorities with the team.
● Liaise closely with the accounts department on payments that are due to make sure deliveries are not held
due to payment delays.
● Reconcile seasonal budget to ensure all the overheads have been accounted for and fall into the original
● Maintain delivery tracker seasonally and ensure it is updated daily.
● Maintain System (Zedonk), ensuring it is kept up to date.
● Raise production orders for each manufacturer.
● Maintain strong relationships with all suppliers along with frequent visits.
● Monthly raw material stock and finished goods inventory reporting
Essential Skills & Requirements:
● Experience and understanding of the lifecycle of Product.
● Proactive, problem solving and organised.
● Ability to work on different calendars at the same time.
● Knowledge of both Fully Factored and CMT production is essential.
● Understanding of the products and price point.
● Experienced in working with Excel.
● Experience with Zedonk is preferable.
● Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
● Excellent communication skills, able to provide clear direction and leadership on creative concepts visually
● Needs to be able to adapt to the changing needs of a fast-paced fashion business.
● Excellent time keeping and organisational skills are essential.
● Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing business.
● Work from home 2 days a week
● Flexible working hours
● Clothing allowance
● 25 Days holidays