SENIOR HRIS ANALYSTAt Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
As a member of a centralised, dedicated Workday HRIS Team, you will be a point of contact for PX and Payroll needs in our European locations and be responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of our HRIS strategy.
The Workday HR system enables Deckers to efficiently manage HR, advanced compensation talent, recruiting, learning and is the critical system for all people data.
The ideal candidate will be highly knowledgeable about Workday across many functions, and is able to work with pace and positivity on a range of system and data related challenges and projects.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- First level of contact for Workday related issues and/or requests impacting the EMEA region directly
- Address department and end-suer needs and requirements; assess available options and suggest system customisation and new applications
- Partner with and provide support to the HRIS manager on the HR technology roadmap to include leading prioritisation, research, resolution, change management and issue management
- Collaborate directly with the US based HRIS team on initiatives that have a global impact
- Ensure Workday processes are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies and governmental regulations
- Be up to date with functionality enhancements delivered through Workday updates and provide ongoing recommendations/system solutions to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- You are a positive, team-orientated individual with a focus on communication and information sharing
- A self-starter, able to adapt and work on multiple priorities
- You’re comfortable with maintaining confidentiality of data, reporting results and other company sensitive issues
- You collect information to understand challenges and underlying concerns, share ideas and help others calmly and collaboratively
What We Will Give You:
- High proficiency in Workday Core HCM
- Strong technical knowledge with configurations, security recordings, etc.
- Cross-functional knowledge in other modules, such as benefits, recruitment, LMS, absence, talent, security, reporting or integrations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.