On has emerged as the fastest-growing running and sportswear brand globally, and as our team and business continue to expand rapidly, we are seeking a Head of Ecommerce - Commercial Strategy, to support our Digital function, reporting to the Head of Digital. You will own the commercial strategy for Ecom, ensuring alignment with overall Product and Commercial functions. This role offers an opportunity to be at the forefront of On's growth, working closely across the Digital team across regions as well as the Commercial organisation.
- Serve as the core interface between Digital & Commercial organisation to drive community, channel, distribution & expansion topics through our digital channels
- Drive DTC sell-In strategy with close alignment and partnership with Product Strategy and Merchandising organisations
- Craft DTC channel and product tiering strategy, across an expanding portfolio of platforms & channels, including own app, .com, social commerce and marketplaces, ensuring an aligned merchandising strategy
- Drive cross-regional alignment and coordination when it comes to core Digital strategic topics such as digital distribution, marketplace strategy and geo expansion
- In coordination with the Commercial organisation, define global strategy and guardrails on ecom product lifecycle strategy across regions, including pricing and promotions
- Own Apparel from an Ecom Commercial POV, in close collaboration across the central Apparel commercial org, Digital Product and Marketing. Define how apparel shines across the digital journey, influencing deployment of dedicated apparel budget, campaign energy and influence, assortment & merch strategy, and site experience presentation & shoppability
- Own global strategy on digital partnerships, from data share & protection standpoint, and negotiate terms and conditions
- Serve as the digital voice, consolidating input from regions, in central discussions around GTM and strategy
- Serve as the Digital stakeholder to central Supply Chain and Operation topics, driving topics such as strategic inventory allocation, driving coordination and alignment across regional ecom teams
- You've have at least 10 years' experience within E-commerce management roles and have loved every minute of it
- You bring 10 years of expertise working in high-growth DTC environments, for global-scale brands, present in EMEA, APAC and Americas markets
- Even in the most ambiguous situation, you make educated decisions, using data to identify the root cause of a problem before creatively and efficiently identifying the solutions with the biggest possible impact
- You thrive when you don't have all the answers, you work tirelessly and autonomously in order to turn ideas into reality
- You seamlessly move between strategic forward-thinking and tactical implementation - you bring at least 8 years of experience building E-commerce strategies on a regional or global level
- Your forte is building lasting relationships, a skill that comes in very handy when it comes to managing the expectations of a variety of stakeholders.
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects and programs while always delivering the WOW.
Meet The Team
As you might expect from the fastest-growing sportswear brand, the Digital team at On is a unique place to be. This team of entrepreneurs is used to dynamic turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists across the Globe, they create winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared mission? Ignite the human spirit through movement.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.