This is your opportunity to become part of the worlds' fastest growing sports company. We are excited to offer this role to a driven team player with exceptional problem-solving skills and the mindset to locally support and improve various tools the team is utilizing. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast as you take responsibility for maintaining, and further enhancing our vendor collaboration tool, Infor Nexus, as well as other planning systems. With your proven technical and supply chain skillset, you will contribute to major transformation projects which come with great opportunities to grow in your position!
- Take ownership for maintaining our vendor collaboration platform, Infor Nexus, as well as other planning tools and assure the systems are running reliably
- Act as the systems counterpart for our production planning team as well as factories located in southeast Asia and resolve issues that might occur during daily operations
- Analyze, structure, and prioritize business needs of local teams and translate them into system requirements
- Partner with our global Supply Chain Systems team in Zurich and ensure relevant requests from our Vietnam stakeholders are fed into the central pipeline of systems enhancements
- Support testing cycles when new functionalities are being implemented to ensure seamless usability for users across teams
- Provide guidance and end user training to raise competence, awareness and technical skills
- Degree or deep knowledge in supply chain, business administration, information technology or related fields
- Experience with vendor collaboration tools, preferably Infor Nexus, and supply chain planning platforms such as Anaplan or similar
- Excellent cross functional team player, able to navigate through On's supply chain processes and provide support to the business
- Project management mindset with the ability to build, deploy and deliver system and process improvements within the scope of supply chain and beyond
- You are comfortable working highly independently and taking your own initiatives comes naturally
- You can multitask, prioritize and react in an energetic and fast-paced environment
- You are proficient in English and Vietnamese. Effective communication with diverse stakeholder groups is a strength of yours
Meet The Team
We partner with multiple departments and manufacturing partners to manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products. If you have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, come join us!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.