Ensure an exceptional operational and commercial standard throughout the boutique, with a focus on setting goals and objectives to increase sales. Function as a brand ambassador and maintain elevated customer experience. The Store Director needs to ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of the Store Team.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of store. Define, execute, and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Communicate constructive and relevant feedback and report to HQ and/or store team.
- Maintain the Customer Experience and Product Knowledge information to build on each associate KPI’s.
- Manage annual feedback review for store team.
- Provide monthly collection strategic plans.
- Responsible for compiling and providing daily and end of the month report information.
- Responsible for publishing feedback on monthly collection and foot traffic reports.
- Complete Monthly Store Schedule for the team to reflect needs of the business.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment and team building.
- Maintain excellent store conditions of visual merchandising, display, organization, and store cleanliness and in line with corporate expectations.
- Work closely with Director of Retail & VM with seasonal buying for each collection Partner with Director of Retail & VM along with Head of Creative Projects for monthly visual installations and pop-ups
- Works cross functionally with corporate Retail with IT, operational, POS, brand promotional materials, and electronic direct mailers
- Liaise with Logistic Teams with store delivery processes.
- Ensure E-Comm procedures and sale are running seamlessly.
- Manage the organization and execution of the end of the season inventory.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Ability to engage VIP clients, artists, high level executives and board members.
- Function as an Issey Miyake Brand Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally.
You have a deep interest and understanding of design and fashion
You have excellent and proven communication skills and experience in leading and motivating a team
You are fluent in French and English, and a third language would be an advantage
You have an all round competence in IT, and POS systems
You have a proven track record in Retail Management and managing people.