At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
As the Circular Business Project Manager, you will play a leading role in implementing circular business projects on a global scale, to support the delivery of Burberry's circular business strategy.
You will be responsible for planning, structuring and executing each initiative from inception to completion.
You will work with teams across business functions and geographies to help extend the life of Burberry products through circular services.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute against project plans related to circular business models
- Manage day-to-day execution, decisions, and governance to ensure benefit realisation
- Create required business cases and ensure project achieves the intended business results
- Manage project scope and budgets
- Report regularly on progress through various channels
- Manage, monitor and report regularly on risks and issues
- Continuously innovate and look for improved ways of working
- Work collaboratively with stakeholder groups across the business to ensure alignment and support of owned projects
- Manage external parties to ensure delivery of desired results
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Clear thinker with rigorous problem-solving capability and ability to anticipate risks
- Track record of successfully driving change and commitment to benefit realisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate cross-functional and external stakeholder groups
- A passion for circularity
- 5+ years' experience in a project management role
- Experience working in a global role, ideally in the luxury/retail industry
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9009 || n/a ||