Customer Success Manager - Australia (Melbourne or Sydney)
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 14,000+ brands and 600,000+ buyers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry" and inducted into Forbes' "50 Over 50" 2022 class, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. With our team of 150+ experts, we maintain an established global presence with employees in key markets in North America, Europe and APAC.
Please note, this position will be based in Melbourne or Sydney Australia.
What we are looking for :
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with enterprise-level customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business use-case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee customers’ product adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on customers’ investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll out and adoption
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability of existing customer relationships
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- 3-5+ years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- +2 years of relevant work experience in SaaS or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Fashion / Wholesale experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- A proactive, strategic, consultative account manager
- An ability to handle challenging negotiations that include upselling and cross-selling conversations
- A scrappy go-getter
What We Offer:
- Target Compensation Range: Competitive base salary plus company performance bonus & commission eligibility
- 20 Days annual leave plus 19 days personal / Carers leave / parental leave
- 14 Weeks Maternity pay / 4 weeks Paternity pay
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams across the US, London, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!