an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth and provide access to ongoing training and career development programs.
- We want your workday to work for you so we support our teams with flexible scheduling, including three-day workweeks.
- Your comfort is key so it's Casual Friday every day of the week at our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You have a servant leadership mentality with a passion for Logistics and Distribution. You have prior experience with developing production goals and labor schedules that are focused on achieving or exceeding the agreed upon SLA's for our customers and assisting with training, development & implementation of process improvements. You enjoy partner with associates on follow policies & procedures including Safety & Standard Operating Procedures. You look forward to spending time on the warehouse floor leading teams and ensuring your customers have a great experience. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be Develop, implement & execute daily plans that are aligned with SLA's & the broader team Allocate & manage work across the department ensuring cost-effective achievement of production standards and department goals, Communicate & resolve operational issues while maintaining a safe working environment, Analyze available data to evaluate individual & departmental performance, and ensure associate time-off is managed in-line with departmental guidelines, policies/procedures & business needs. In addition you may continually look for ways to improve throughput & make recommendations to improve performance, challenge the status quo & promote a culture that challenges processes or functions for efficiency and eliminating waste, effectively lead team members & communicate across levels/departments to ensure building alignment, and leverage Company values and ensure corporate and warehouse safety policies and procedures are followed. T he consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, H.S. Diploma Required
- 3-5 years Warehouse Supervisory Experience
- Experience working within a high volume / high value warehouse environment
- Prior experience with automation within a warehouse environment
- Prior experience managing a team and motivating team members
- Experience working with WM systems
- Self-motivated, flexible and conscientious
- Good attention to detail with high level ability to measure accuracy
- Ability to measure team targets against overall site target on a daily basis
- Ability to measure productivity against available staff hours
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
Our state-of-the-art Distribution Center in Atlanta is operated by a team of critical thinkers and problem solvers committed to providing best-in-class service to our customers.We are collaborative, dedicated and passionate about optimizing and improving our processes to ensure that our products arrive at their destination on time and that the customer experience is on brand. While the pace can be fast, the friendships we form here are, too; our DC is a warm and welcoming environment with excellent opportunities for growth. We are proud to be an Employer of Choice in the area —come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .