The Junior Account Executive for Handbags & Accessories manages wholesale major department store accounts through a combination of showroom sales, financial analysis, product knowledge and communication with buying and planning teams. The position requires teamwork and relationship building both internally and externally. The position is based in Milan.JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve sales budget assuring consistent/high end Brand positioning in the following Markets: Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Portugal, Eastern Europe, Israel, Africa and Lebanon.
- Analyze business by style and by door for each account.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Determine strategies to maximize sales growth and reduce inventory liability.
- Work directly with the buying and planning teams for each major department store to review seasonal sales and receipt plans, as well as profitability by month to maintain a healthy business.
- Managing one Sales Agent for Poland.
- Work with accounts in the showroom, present the collection, help build assortments that best represent the brand and the customer who shops the store.
- Monitor order entry and track shipping for each account.
- Represent the core values of our brand and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- Partner with internal departments, i.e. wholesale, production, retail and PR to establish strong working relationships and effective communication.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Overseeing credits and shipment process making sure the Brand is properly represented through a valuable product assortment.
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Attending Sales Meeting and run Product Training to the main accounts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Completed university or college degree.
- 3 + years of wholesale experiencein the fashion industry.
- Experience working with Handbags & Accessories in a wholesale environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions and formulas.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .