Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for dynamic and tech-savvy individuals to join our team as Business Process Coordinators. This role is perfect for recent graduates who possess excellent communication skills, a collaborative spirit to partner with regional business teams, and a strong interest in developing technical skills to enable process automations in the future. As a Business Process Coordinator, you will work directly with data extracts, data preparation, and play a key role in identifying and supporting pricing reconciliations. This position requires effective coordination with various teams and stakeholders to ensure the success of our business processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Collaborate closely with regional business teams, understand their requirements, and communicate effectively to provide valuable support and solutions.
* Build and enhance software development skills to enable in-depth process automations in the future. This may involve scripting, coding, or utilizing automation tools.
* Work hands-on with data extracts and data preparation, focusing on identifying and rectifying discrepancies. Ensure data integrity and accuracy, particularly in pricing reconciliations.
* Coordinate and liaise with different teams and stakeholders to streamline business processes, troubleshoot issues, and drive improvements.
* Support end-to-end testing of solutions being developed by technical development teams.
* Have regular connects with track mentors & co-pilots: onboarding, issue resolution, feedback loops.
* Document issues/risks & escalate them to Product Owners.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis, reconciliations, or special projects as required.
* Fulfill additional duties or tasks assigned by management.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Location: Bengaluru, IN
* Qualification: Recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel, SQL or any data querying technology.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work collaboratively with regional business teams.
* Demonstrated interest in technology and a willingness to develop technical skills for process automation.
* Basic knowledge of programming or scripting languages is a plus.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
* Must have "can do" attitude and be able to work independently.
* Strong time management skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities on assigned tasks.
* Ability and willingness to work in EU timezone.