Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Area Wholesale VM drives and implements Visual Merchandising standards within the Nordics & Baltics Wholesale business. Supports and advises partner store teams on all aspects of Visual Merchandising, ensuring consistence with Global Guidelines and visual excellence, as well as providing necessary VM-related training and coaching. Works closely with the Wholesale Sales Team to provide resource and support for all VM projects, ensuring they are executed on time and to the HUGO BOSS Standard. The position will report directly to VM Team Leader. The role will be head office based with travel required to visit the marketplace.What you can expect:
VM IMPLEMENTATION & STANDARDS
- Ensures Visual Standards are maintained across all POS within the Nordic & Baltic countries
- Ensures all WHS windows and visual displays instore are in accordance with Brand Guidelines
- Assists with window & visual merchandising product orders for customers, where necessary
- Produces detailed Store Visit reports on a regular basis in conjuction with sales teams.
- Conducts regular Store Visits / Communication with their Partner contacts and Brand Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Identifies opportunities, issues and needs within the WHS business, puts forward recommendations and creates action plan to implement any changes, as well as liaising with all relevant internal or external stakeholders during the process
- Provides basic VM trainings to new partners & existing accounts where necessary.
- Prioritises focus stores customers and provides VM support for them when required
- Provides support in executing any ad-hoc VM projects with Wholesale Partners.
- Ensures adequate and timely remote communication with all partners, where support cannot be provided on site. Collates VM implementation photos from partners and provides feedback.
MODEL STORE/SEASONAL TRAINING
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program for BOSS and HUGO in the WHS environment by briefing partners on the MS Guidelines, advising on floor layouts and setting up monthly picture campaigns.
- Plans and executes seasonal VM trainings with different partners based on their needs.
- Gives feedback on Model Store implementation to the store team following every store visit
- Supporting with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines for all WHS Channels
- Plans and executes the Head Office Showrooms implementation together with the Sales teams, Team Leader & Area Visual Merchandisers
- Ensures the showroom briefs from Metzingen are implemented the best and most cost efficient way possible
- Takes detailed Showrooms photographs and provides them to any internal stakeholders for review
- Provides detailed feedback on Showrooms execution after each setup
- Supports with additional showrooms needs, such as seasonal graphics, VMP orders etc.
- Ensures the Company Expenses Policy is followed at all times and expenses are cost effective
- Submits expenses on a fortnight basis
- Looks after the VM related costs for Wholesale partners, such as window VDCs and VMPs to ensure cost efficiency
DEPARTMENT COMMUNICATIONS / SUPPORT
- H&S - has a "safety first" culture and follows all H&S Guidelines
- PR & Marketing - support for Marketing and PR department on Press Events, Press Day, Sports & Art Sponsorship Projects and local Showcases with WHS partners
- WHS Partners & Sales Team - Close working relationship with HUGO BOSS Sales Managers and external partners to ensure local VM needs are actioned
- Shop Construction - VM support for Store Opening projects
- VM - Has a close working relationship and supports the rest of the Northern Hub Visual Merchandising Team
- Meeting attendance and participation whenever necessary
- Plan and manage own rota in accordance with the VM Calendar and Business needs using tools available
- Manage own personal development and training
- Undertake specific duties as requested by the VM Management Team. Cover other regions where necessary
- Experience in a Visual Merchandising/Wholesale Role where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- A comprehensive Retail/Wholesale and Creative background
- Passion and Knowledge of the Brand & the ability to represent the Brand's attributes
- Commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <