ISSEY MIYAKE LONDON LTD are currently seeking an Inventory Controller who will report to the Operations Director at our Head Office in Mayfair.
Working across all business areas, in-store retail, e-commerce and wholesale, the Inventory Controller will be responsible for the accuracy of inventory records and reports and ensuring stock arrives at the correct locations in a timely manner.
This position offers the responsibility to set the agenda, refine functions and streamline processes. The opportunity imagines and supports systemic change and leadership with the successful candidate.
- Managing stock transfers between departments and taking the lead in ensuring that the correct stock is available for each team.
- Work alongside wholesale team to monitor and account for any retained stock or client returns.
- Monitor and prevent inventory discrepancies and maintain and develop business processes to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Organisation and supervision of bi-annual stock-takes across all stores and departments, investigating discrepancies and providing timely and accurate valuations to Finance.
- Management of inventory exceptions such as damages, repairs and returns to vendor.
- Monthly reconciliation of the inventory with accounting records and sales margin files.
- Use your extensive Excel knowledge to provide clear and accurate weekly stock reporting.
- As a Cegid Y2 superuser, give support and training to your colleagues on Y2 processes relating to inventory control and reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid relevant work experience in Luxury Fashion Stock control / Administration / Accounting.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Confident with advanced formulas and Pivot tables.
- Experience using inventory management systems is essential. Knowledge of CEGID Y2 would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of import-export procedures and previous experience of e-commerce logistics would be a bonus.